Timberland Pro Men's Rigmaster 8 Inch Waterproof Steel Toe Work Boots
Made with Ever-Guard leather, the Timberland Pro Men's Rigmaster 8 Inch Waterproof Steel Toe Workboots sport this hard-wearing enhanced waterproof leather to provide the ultimate protection against abrasion and heat. Timberland used it to reinforce high-wear areas for extra durability in rugged work conditions. It's ten times more resistant to abrasion than traditional leather, heat resistant up to 346 degrees Fahrenheit and 100% waterproof to boot.
- Material: Lightweight leather and polycarbonate hardware
- Ever-Guard leather toe bumper and heel foxing add durabilty
- Durable molded heel kick
- Anti-microbial Cambrelle® lining
- Anti-Fatigue technology with conical midsole geometry, featuring shock-absorbing EVA material
- Nylon diffusion shank for torsional rigidity
- Contoured single-density OrthoLite® footbed
- Asymmetrical alloy TiTAN® XL safety toe promotes air flow and allows for natural forefoot flex
- Timberland PRO® rubber outsole has a low profile for high surface contact
- Timberland PRO® rubber outsole is slip-, heat-, oil- and abrasion resistant
- Weight (full pair): 4.32 pounds
Purchase the Timberland Pro Rigmaster 8 Inch Waterproof Steel Toe Work Boots for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- October 1 2011
First and last time for this boot. I have worn these boots about 2 1/2 months the heavy duty material on the front of the boot is worn through. When the boots where new the waterproof was great and they where comfortable. They wear out quickly though.