Timberland Pro Men's Thermal Force 8 Inch Waterproof Insulated Safety Toe Work Boots
When you're out on the jobsite, cold is a four letter word. That's why Timberland created the Men's Thermal Force 8 Inch Waterproof Insulated Safety Toe Workboots. All the bells and whistles to keep your feet comfortable, warm and dry - along with an outsole that provides excellent traction on frosted ice surfaces, yet still remains flexible in cold temperatures.
- Material: Waterproof full-grain leather with waterproof membrane, featuring Reflexion® barrier to reflect radiant heat back to the toes
- Goodyear welt construction
- Anti-microbial Cambrelle® lining
- Efficient 3M® Thinsulate Zone insulation for warmth without bulk
- Insulated steel safety toe
- Contoured OrthoLite® footbed with Dryz® Intellitemp X-Static® combined technology provides superior moisture management, temperature regulation and silver fiber based antimicrobial protection
- Under-foot aluminized reflectant
- Timberland PRO® rubber Ice Trax cold formula outsole is abrasion-, slip- and oil-resistant and remains flexible in low temperatures
- Sole features Ladder Lock outsole radius
Purchase the Timberland Pro Thermal Force 8 Inch Waterproof Insulated Safety Toe Work Boots for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- June 3 2011
Timberland pro thermal force 8
These are the best work boots by far that I have ever bought. All the others i have purchased start to fall apart after 3 months. I work outside most of the day in construction & even in the coldest days in the northeast they keep my feet warm & dry. They are very confrotable & you can wear them all day long and your feet dont hurt at the end of the day. It's like you werent even wearing work boots. In regard to durability, i have been wearing these boots every day now for the apst 6 months & they show little signs of wear, the quality & build is great. I would highly recommend to anyone who is looking for a good, comfortable & durable work boot.