Timberland Pro Women's Renova Professional II Slip-On Shoes
Designed especially for the hard working professionals of the health care industry, the Women's Timberland Pro Renova Professional II Slip-On Shoes will keep you safe, comfortable, and light on your feet. The premium full-grain leather upper, with an anatomically correct toe box is treated with 3M Scotchgard, for stain resistance, and sports a lush microsuede lining. A Bi-Fit tri-density footbed, and Timberland's Anti-Fatigue Technology provide ample cushioning and support for all day comfort. Then there's the Timberland PRO urethane outsole with a SafeGrip tread pattern for superior wet and dry surface traction. Treat you feet with love and compassion, slide them into the Timberland Pro Renova Professional II Slip-On Shoes for women from Timberland.
- Upper: Premium full-grain leather
- Anatomically shaped oblique toe box
- Lining: Microsuede
- 3M® Scotchgard™ protector provides stain resistance
- Timberland "Quality System" includes UV aging to ensure whites and light colors stay true to form
- Outlast® Adaptive Comfort® temperature regulating sock cover
- Footbed: Bi-Fit® tri-density
- Anti-Fatigue Technology
- Heel-to-toe rocker
- Outsole: Timberland PRO® thermal plastic urethane with SafeGrip™
Purchase the Timberland Pro Renova Professional II Slip-On Shoes for Women from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.