Timberland Pro Women's Renova Professional Slip-On Shoes
The Timberland PRO Women's Renova Professional Slip-On Shoes address the unmet needs of those who work in the healthcare industry. This shoe is specifically designed to deliver anti-fatigue support and all-day comfort to those who make their living helping others. The Renova Professional Slip-On features Timberland PRO Anti-Fatigue technology, a rocker profile, and an anatomically shaped oblique last for all-day comfort.
- Material: Premium full-grain leathers and microsuede upper linings offer outstanding style and durability
- 3M® Scotchgard protector provides stain resistance
- Heel-to-toe rocker sole reduces forefoot pressure and controls proper joint motion
- Anatomically shaped, oblique toe box allows forefoot to spread, reducing fatigue
- Timberland PRO® Anti-Fatigue technology offers all-day standing support, foot and leg support and superior shock absorption
- SafeGrip slip-resistant outsole grips wet and dry surfaces
- Bi-Fit® Tridensity footbed combines cradled heel and arch support with a flexible forefoot
- Dryz® Intellitemp temperature-regulating footbed cover manages moisture next to the skin while killing the bacteria that cause odors
- SATRA tests available on request
- Weight (full pair): 0.85 pounds
Purchase the Timberland Pro Renova Professional Slip-On Shoes for Women from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- April 2 2011
Timberland Pro Renova
This is absolutely the best shoe I have ever owned. I was suffering from a lot of back pain, particularly after being on my feet as a nurse. Some of my coworkers recommended another shoe but the fit wasn't right as it doesn't come in half sizes. I tried on several different shoe brands. Upon trying on the Timberland Pro Renova, I knew this was the shoe for me. I particularly like the oblique toe shape that allows for lots of room in the toe area. My back and neck pain are gone. So is my chronic knee pain. I don't think I'll wear another shoe. I now want to order every color available. Be careful as Timberland Pro carries other models that don't allow for the toe expansion. The Renova is the shoe for people who want the ultimate in comfort.