Timberland Women's 6 in. Premium Waterproof Boots
Here it is - the original, the boot that helped start it all over thirty years ago, designed for women. Crafted in premium, full-grain leather and constructed to be sturdy and waterproof, the Timberland 6 Inch Premium Boots for women are just as rugged and dependable as our mens version, but designed and sized for a womans foot. Imported
- Premium, full-grain, waterproof leather for comfort, durability and abrasion resistance
- Direct-attach, seam-sealed waterproof construction keep feet dry in any weather
- Padded collar for a comfortable fit around the ankle and help keep out debris
- Durable laces and rustproof hardware for long-lasting wear
- Footbed and inside of shoe is completely lined with soft, breathable leather
- Embossed Timberland tree logo on the side
- Rubber lug outsole for traction and durability
Purchase the Timberland 6 in. Premium Waterproof Boots for Women from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- February 5 2011
Best Work Boot Ever
This is the only boot that I purchase for work (I am a plant broker) I often have to walk through muddy and wet areas in fields..these boots are fully waterproof and keep my feet dry. The over the ankle cut of the boot offers me protection against twisting my ankle on uneven terrain. I also wear these boots when I go hiking in the Everglades for the same reason. They last forever..I keep each pair 4-5 years with constant use. I don't bother with other brands.
- January 6 2011
Boots by Timberland are always perfect! They're waterproof and very comfortable. I recommend them for everyone!
- January 18 2010
These are very cool boots, they basically go with any skinny jeans I have...They're very practical too! I wear them all the time. One thing to watch out for, these boots do run big...I'm normally 6.5, but I ordered size 6 for these.
- January 8 2010
Excellent Value, Great Fit and Feel
Love the boots, their the bomb.
- April 3 2011
Durable boot, great quality
Very good product! They're waterproof. It's very comfortable boots and high quality. They can be worn anywhere. I don't bother with other brands.I don't think that they are too heavy. They are a little heavier than sneakers or hiking boots but the extra weight is essential for the warmth but breathes in the warmer weather.