Timberland Women's Euro Hiker (Leather Boot)
Engineered for extreme outdoor performance with advanced technology, these hikers are ideal for multi-day backpacking as well as lightweight hiking. Superior support keeps feet comfortable and protected over any terrain. Imported.
- Premium, full-grain leather for comfort, abrasion resistance and long-lasting wear
- Removable, cushioned orthotic for cushioning and comfort
- Rubber rand for abrasion resistance
- Dual-density EVA midsole for lightweight cushioning
- Trail Grip rubber outsole for superior traction
- Timberland logos on side and tongue
Purchase the Timberland Euro Hiker (Leather Boot) for Women from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- December 31 2009
Long lasting boot
My wife had a pair of these that she bought 10 years ago for hiking and camping. She also wore them a lot each winter and they are still in good shape. The only reason I gave her this new pair is when she bought the other pair she could only find a size 6 and has had to wear 2 pairs of socks. Altrec had a 5.5 so these fit better and as happy as she was with the 6 she really loves them now that she has the 5.5.