Timberland Men's 6 in. Basic Boots II
Crafted in premium, full-grain leather and constructed to be sturdy and waterproof, the Men's 6 in. Basic Boots II from Timberland are rugged and dependable, perfect for year 'round wear.
- Material: Premium, full-grain, waterproof leather for comfort, durability and abrasion resistance
- Seam-sealed waterproof construction keep feet dry in any weather
- Padded collar for a comfortable fit around the ankle and help keep out debris
- Durable laces and rustproof hardware for long-lasting wear
- Moisture wicking textile lining to keep feet dry and comfortable
- Embossed Timberland tree logo on the side
- Single-shot rubber lug outsole for traction and durability
- Steel shank provides maximum support
Purchase the Timberland 6 in. Basic Boots II for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- September 4 2011
These boots run true to size. They're very comfortable, waterproof, and good in the cold. Love the color and look on feet. Great purchase. I highly recommend these. These boots run true to size. They're very comfortable, waterproof, and good in the cold. Love the color and look on feet. Great purchase. I highly recommend these.
- March 30 2011
These boots replaced the last ones which gave 5 years hard service. They are true to size and very comfortable. Waterproof, snow proof and good in the cold.