Timberland Men's EarthKeepers Kia Wah Bay Boat Shoes
A classic boat shoe look with a hidden history of protecting the environment, the Timberland EarthKeepers Kia Wah Bay Boat Shoes for men are a versatile pair of shoes for a casual weekend on the waterfront or a classy first date in wine country. Made with leather from a Silver-rated tannery, these Timberland shoes have a handsewn moc toe and heel seam with 360-degree rawhide lacing for a custom fit. Because comfort and quality are just as important as style, the Men's Kia Wah Bay 2-Eye Boat Shoes have a removable insole for cushion and are crafted with care for long-lasting wear.
- Upper: leather that is crafted from a tannery that's rated Silver for its improved water, energy and waste management practices
- Classic boat shoe silhouette with handsewn moc toe
- 100% rawhide 360º lace design with corrosion resistant hardware
- 100% recycled PET interior is comfortable, breathable and environmentally conscious
- Interior collar is trimmed with nautical flags
- Anti-fatigue removable footbed provides all-day comfort and support
- Upper is stitched to the midsole, which is then cemented to outsole to eliminate exposed stitching and provide durability
- Durable Green Rubber™ siped outsole provides traction on wet surfaces
- Weight: 1 lb
Purchase the Timberland EarthKeepers Kia Wah Bay Boat Shoes for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.