Timberland Men's Pathrock Low Fabric/ Leather Hiking Shoes
When you want hiking shoes that allow full range of movement and respond quickly to changing terrain, the Men's Timberland Pathrock Low Fabric/ Leather Hiking Shoes will support you on your rocky path. A rubber tow cap, making them extra durable and abrasion resistant, protects the premium leather uppers, while the removable contoured sock liner provides exceptional comfort underfoot. No rock is too big to conquer, with the TPU shank that keeps your foot from twisting from heel to toe, a compression-molded EVA midsole and Green Rubberoutsole made from 42% recycled rubber, youll want to wear these shoes for more than just reaching the top.
- Material: Premium leather upper for comfort, durability and abrasion resistance
- Climbing rubber tip provides durability and protection
- Removable contoured sockliner for additional underfoot comfort
- Compression-molded EVA midsole provides lightweight cushioning and shock absorption
- Internal TPU shank for torsional rigidity
- Green Rubber™outsole made from 42% recycled rubber
Purchase the Timberland Pathrock Low Fabric/ Leather Hiking Shoes for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.