Timberland Men's Radler Trail Low Lite Multi-Use Shoes
You'll have a spring in your step thanks to the lightweight, breathable comfort of the Timberland Men's Radler Trail Low Lite Multi-Use Shoes. Crafted with an air mesh and synthetic upper, this hiking shoe has ion-mask technology by P2i to help it shed water. An EVA footbed offers cushion and shock absorption and a compression molded EVA midsole adds more comfort to fight foot fatigue. The TPU plate wraps medially to laterally in the midfoot area, providing torsional rigidity on uneven terrain and a Green Rubber outsole gives you eco-friendly traction. Keep your shoes light and your footprint minimal when you're wearing the Timberland Radler Trail Low Lite Shoes for men.
- Upper: Combination of highly breathable air mesh and synthetic upper materials for lightweight performance
- Hydrophobic breathable materials combined with ion-mask™ technology by P2i shed water easily
- Footbed: EVA footbed for lightweight cushioning and shock absorption
- Midsole: Compression-molded EVA midsole provides lightweight cushioning and shock absorption for all-day comfort
- Midsole: TPU plate wraps medially to laterally in the midfoot area, providing torsional rigidity
- Outsole: Green Rubber™ outsole made from 42% recycled rubber is designed for all-mountain use
- Height: Low
Purchase the Timberland Radler Trail Low Lite Multi-Use Shoes for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.