Timberland Men's Radler Trail Mid GORE-TEX Hiking Boots
From a short blast up Mt. Marcy, to several weeks on the Colorado Trail, your feet will crave the protection and performance of the Men's Timberland Radler Trail Mid Gore-Tex Hiking Boots. Premium full-grain leather gets waterproof breathable support from a tried and true Gore-Tex membrane. The anatomical, fully contoured last sits atop a compression molded EVA midsole with a TPU torsion plate that wraps from the medial to lateral aspect for greater support and stability. The boot also offers Timberland's exclusive anti-fatigue technology, which uses geometric cone supports in the midsole to provide exceptional shock absorption and energy return. A Green Rubber outsole made from 42% recycled rubber provides all-condition traction. Treat your feet to the refreshing flavor of the Radler Trail Mid Gore-Tex Hiking Boots for men from Timberland.
- Upper: Premium leather upper with ballistic mesh
- Waterproof and breathable Gore-Tex® membrane
- Anatomical, fully contoured last
- Anti-fatigue technology
- Midsole: Compression-molded EVA
- TPU plate wraps medially to laterally in the midfoot area
- Reflective element in heel
- Outsole: Green Rubber™ made from 42% recycled rubber
Purchase the Timberland Radler Trail Mid GORE-TEX Hiking Boots for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.