Timberland Men's TMA Cadion 2.0 Mid GORE-TEX Hiking Boots
Through the river and over the wood you go when you're wearing the Timberland Men's TMA Cadion 2.0 Mid GORE-TEX Hiking Boots. A premium upper is made from leather and fabric for durable protection from water, mud and trail debris. This mid height hiking shoe is lined with Gore-Tex for waterproof and breathable performance that keeps the river out and lets sweat escape. A stabilizing EVA midsole provides cushioning and absorbs shock while a TPU plate protects your feet from rocks and sharp objects on the trail. Timberland spared no expense when they added the Vibram rubber outsole that minimizes weight and maximizes traction. Backpacking or day hiking with the lightweight comfort and support of the Timberland Mountain Athletics Cadion Hikers for men will help you spend more time on the trail.
- Upper: premium full-grain leather and fabric for rugged durability
- Rustproof hardware with riveted D-rings and hooks for secure fastening
- Waterproof/breathable GORE-TEX® membrane keeps feet dry and comfortable for protection in any weather
- Midsole: Compressed EVA directly under the foot for flexible cushioning with a polyurethane heel cassette for maximum heel-strike cushioning
- Midsole: Underfoot protection and support from a full-length Timberland® Agile IQ TPU stability plate specifically tuned for hiking
- Outsole: Exclusive Vibram™ outsole engineered with optimized lug design that minimizes weight and maximizes traction
- The Timberland Green Index™ rating (scale of 0-10, 0 is lowest environmental impact): 1.5
Purchase the Timberland TMA Cadion 2.0 Mid GORE-TEX Hiking Boots for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- November 13 2011
I have only had the boots for a couple of weeks, but I have already logged some hours in them. They are super light weight and comfortable. I am on my feet all day working so that is extremely important to me. The test for me will be how waterproof they are in a couple of months. I have yet to get them soaking wet. Overall great boot to work in and walk for miles.
- December 15 2011
A Good Boot
This boot was a bit pricey, but I bought it anyway. This was a great decision. I used the boots for about two weeks but finally decided to reorder in a wide size from a different website. The boot is very comfortable, featuring good protection from heel striking and a nice cushy (but not too cushy) sole made of Pebax foam. Pebax foam is special because it lasts longer (or at least that's what they say). The boot is light and can take quite a beating. The bottom is also well contructed and though light, there is amble protection and traction. The waterproofing left something to be desired and the sides of the tongue don't come up very far past where a sneaker would end, so watch how high in water you step. Walking in the rain, however, deet will remain dry as the desert. The sizing is a bit smaller than most boots I've had, so I reccommend buying one half size bigger.