Timberland Men's TMA Cadion Leather GORE-TEX Hiking Boots
Heather havens laced throughout a mountainous glacier crest, the Ptarmigan Traverse invites the inspiration of the rambling mountaineer and the Men's TMA Cadion Leather GORE-TEX Hiking Boots from Timberland. Andes like, but at a warmer, lower elevation, the Cadion Boot is perfect for this terrain that has plenty of bark - less the bite. Designed in a premium leather and mesh upper, this mid-height hiking boot is lined with GORE-TEX for lightweight waterproof and breathable performance. A stabilizing EVA midsole provides cushioning and absorbs shock when pounding up to the alpine, while a TPU plate protects your feet from rocks and sharp objects as you roam the high mountain confines. Its Vibram rubber outsole minimizes weight and maximizes traction for the run from White Rock Lakes, up the Dana Glacier, and across Spire Point Col. Keeping the mud, river, and snow out while letting sweat escape, you repeat the mantra of this light and fast hiking boot as you exit via the Bachelor Creek bushwhack.
- Material: premium full-grain leather and fabric upper for rugged durability
- Waterproof and breathable Gore-Tex® membrane keeps feet dry and comfortable for protection in any weather
- Padded collar for a comfortable fit around the ankle
- Climbing grade rubber overlays at the toe, rand, and ankle add protection and durability
- Hook and speed lacing
- Full-length TPU plate wraps medially to laterally in the midfoot area, providing torsional rigidity
- Pebax® foam provides pinnacle performance in weight reduction, durability and cushioning
- Green Rubber lug outsoles made of 42% recycled rubber offer superior traction and durability
Purchase the Timberland TMA Cadion Leather GORE-TEX Hiking Boots for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.