Timberland Men's TMA LiteTrace Low Waterproof Multi-Use Shoes
Known for its sturdy leather boot legacy, Timberland hits the ground running with the Men's TMA LiteTrace Low Waterproof Multi-Use Shoes. Packed with features to keep your feet comfortable, dry and supported during your outdoor adventures, this low profile hiking shoe that is light and fast by traditional standards shrinks the wilderness under its tread. Topped with a blend of mesh and climbing-grade rubber overlays, the LiteTrace Low provides protection and durability for the long haul. Independent Suspension Network technology offers maximum support and stability over varied terrain, while its Green Rubber lug outsole that is made of 42% recycled rubber offers superior traction. For those hiking or running the mountain contours in a day, Timberland has you covered with the TMA LiteTrace Low Waterproof Multi-Use Shoes.
- Material: nylon mesh
- Combination of durable upper mesh and climbing-grade rubber overlays provide lightweight protection and durability
- Abrasion resistant toe, mid-foot, heel
- Lace lock reinforced
- Three-ply laminated waterproof membrane provides optimal performance and protection from the elements
- Pebax® midsole foam provides pinnacle performance in weight reduction, durability and cushioning
- Independent Suspension Network technology offers maximum support and stability
- Green Rubber lug outsoles made of 42% recycled rubber offer superior traction and durability
Purchase the Timberland TMA LiteTrace Low Waterproof Multi-Use Shoes for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.