Timberland Men's TMA LiteTrace Mid Waterproof Hiking Boots
When Timberland decided to take its leather boot legacy into the 21st Century, it hit the ground running with the cutting edge Men's TMA LiteTrace Mid Waterproof Hiking Boots. Packed with features to keep your feet comfortable, dry and supported during your outdoor adventures, this ankle-high hiking boot that is light and fast by traditional standards shrinks the wilderness under its tread. Topped with a tough blend of mesh and climbing-grade rubber overlays, the LiteTrace Mid provides protection and durability for the long haul. Independent Suspension Network technology offers maximum support and stability when heading cross-country over varied terrain, while its Green Rubber lug outsole that is made of 42% recycled rubber offers superior traction. For those blazing a trail along the mountain contours, Timberland just made life easier with the Men's TMA LiteTrace Mid Waterproof Hiking Boots.
- Material: nylon mesh
- Combination of durable upper mesh and climbing-grade rubber overlays provide lightweight protection and durability
- Abrasion resistant toe, mid-foot, heel
- Lace lock reinforced
- Three-ply laminated waterproof membrane provides optimal performance and protection from the elements
- Pebax® midsole foam provides pinnacle performance in weight reduction, durability and cushioning
- Independent Suspension Network technology offers maximum support and stability
- Green Rubber lug outsoles made of 42% recycled rubber offer superior traction and durability
- Height: ankle high mid
Purchase the Timberland TMA LiteTrace Mid Waterproof Hiking Boots for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- November 10 2011
I do a lot of off-camber hiking on steep bluffs, and this boot provides excellent traction on hard-packed, rocky, and loose sand/gravel/dirt in wet, damp, or dry conditions. The boots are also very lightweight compared to my old hiking boots.