Timberland Men's Washington Summit Series Mid Leather and Fabric Gore-Tex Hiking Boots
We know a fair bit about making gear that's strong and dependable: like the Washington Summit Series Mid Leather and Fabric Gore-Tex Hiking Boots for Men. A team of Timberland designers and engineers spent a weekend on Mount Washington, the highest peak in New England, to experience what it takes to persevere in extreme conditions. Months of fine-tuning later, here are the results: outdoor proven footwear designed to insulate, protect and stand tough against the elements.
- Material: Premium full-grain waterproof hiking-grade leather
- Rustproof single rivet speed lace hardware with double-rivet lace hooks
- Waterproof, breathable Gore-Tex® membrane with durable nylon and 50% recycled PET linings
- Double padded scree collar
- Fully gussetted padded tongue
- Anatomical fully contoured last with removable OrthoLite® footbed
- Full length EVA midsole underfoot combined with PU heel insert for stability
- Vibram® lugs combined with Vibram® EcoStep® outsole
Purchase the Timberland Washington Summit Series Mid Leather and Fabric Gore-Tex Hiking Boots for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- February 10 2011
I wore this boots during my Peru vacation hiking historical sites. They were comfortable and provided great support. They run a little large, but fit great.
- January 27 2010
The boots fit well and they keep my feet warm and dry even in slushy conditions. They're exactly what I was looking for.