Timberland Women's Flume Mid Waterproof Boots
The Women's Flume Mid Waterproof Boots from Timberland are a traditionally constructed hiker that'll keep your feet snug and dry in the mountains, the valleys, or wherever you choose to take them. They're waterproof so you can trudge through icy puddles and across frozen streets without a second thought. The multi-directional rubber lug outsole gives you traction on slippery surfaces and the padded tongue provides plenty of cushioning. Imported.
- Material: Premium waterproof leather for comfort, durability and abrasion resistance
- Seam-sealed waterproof construction keeps feet dry in any weather
- Padded collar and tongue for additional comfort in motion
- Removable dual-density EVA footbed for comfort and perforated for additional air circulation
- 50% recycled PET moisture-wicking textile lining to keep feet dry and comfortable
Purchase the Timberland Flume Mid Waterproof Boots for Women from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- April 9 2011
timberland flume hiking boot
A wonderful boot. No break in. It is same last at Timberland womens white ledge and timberland womens chochorua--all three have the sme last. Sof if you like one you will enjoy all three. I now have the white ledge and the flume. Love them bothe, reat boots, well worth money. Keep feet dry and protected.