Timberland Women's Wiltshire Knee Boots
Tall leather boots are back. This season you'll have your pick of gorgeous footwear, but why look any further than the sophisticated, environmentally-focused Timberland Women's Wiltshire Knee Boots. This leather knee boots are made from premium leather and sheep suede for a soft, supple feel and a classic look. A shaft height of 21 inches means they'll look lovely paired with skinny jeans or skirts and have a recycled PET mesh lining that will wick moisture and help your legs and feet breathe. A leather-covered insole gives your feet all-day cushion and support and a durable rubber outsole with a 1-inch heel gives you traction on rain-slicked streets. Inspired by riding boots and fancied up for city living, the Timberland Earthkeepers Wiltshire Knee Boots for women will be a favorite shoe for many seasons. Tally ho!
- Upper material: premium full-grain leather and sheep suede upper for ultimate softness and durability
- Lining: printed 100% recycled PET mesh lining made from recycled plastic bottles is comfortable, breathable and environmentally conscious (contains recycled Polyethylene Therephthalate (PET), the plastic used to make soda bottles)
- Leather welt for a premium look and feel
- Silver-Rated Tannery: one or more major components in this item use at least 50% leather tanned in a facility rated Silver or higher by a third-party environmental audit; the Leather Working Group judges and classifies tanneries based on energy use, waste production and water treatment
- Convenient side zip for easy entry
- Insole: leather-covered, foam cushioned footbed for optimal comfort
- Moderate arch support
- Outsole: durable, textured rubber outsole (15% recycled) for maximum traction
- Timberland® Earthkeepers®: made with the environment in mind
- Made in China
- Shaft height: 53 cm, 21 in
- Wood-stacked heel height: 2 cm, 0.75 in
- Calf circumference: 15 in
Purchase the Timberland Wiltshire Knee Boots for Women from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.