Timbuk 2 Command
More Berlin than Berkeley, the Command Messenger Bag oxford nylon and anodized hardware make it Timbuk2's most sophisticated bag. Pair that with its TSA compliant laptop sleeve with studded Loveglvoe technology and you're practically guaranteed to fly First every time.
- Material: Durable oxford nylon fabric feels smooth and has a subtle sheen
- Waterproof TPU liner
- Classic Messenger fit
- Improved TSA compliant external laptop compartment unzips and lies flat for going through security without removing your laptop
- Reversed zipper along laptop compartment for improved water resistance and grab-and-go convenience. Grab the unzipped bag from the shoulder strap and go without losing your laptop
- Laptop love-glove is studded for intense laptop protection
- New memory-adjust True Fit cam buckle eliminates daily fit adjustments. Just unclick the cam, put the bag over your shoulder, and lock the cam back in for a perfect fit every time
- New three-zip front organizer with color coordinated zippers - black, gray, and black - to help you remember what goes where
- New Napoleon side entry pocket allows you to grab your cash and keys without opening the messenger flap. Zipper closure keeps your goods safe. Hallelujah!
- New modular internal organization for customized storage of gadgets, gizmos, and Timbuk2ird stuff you carry. Additional organizers and accessories easily strap in and out of the internal organizing system
- Luggage pass through for your wheelie companion
- Anodized aluminum hardware for sophisticated look and quiet entry and exit. May inspire others to ask, "Who are you wearing."
- Coordinating Strap Pad included.
- How to select the correct size bag: Laptop width + laptop depth = True laptop width. Ex) If you have a 15" laptop that is 2" thick, you need to buy a bag that fits a 17" wide laptop.
Purchase the Timbuk 2 Command from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- November 22 2011
Timbuk2 quality, managable size
I got this bag to pair with the Checkpoint roller in a size medium. It's on the smaller side, but still fits a 17" mac book pro easily. The roller goes overhead and the Command under the seat where I can get at the computer, headphones, water, etc. Lots of little compartments to keep things organized, but not a ton of volume. Don't expect it to just swallow up every thing you throw in it like other Timbuk2 messenger bags. Just the right manageable size for a second carry on to carry the essentials and a sweater or jacket.
- September 26 2010
Purchased this bag to use for school. My previous messenger bag was barely able to hold one textbook, let alone text & laptop. I'm easily able to fit two textbooks, large notebook, laptop, and water bottle with no problems. Several storage options for pens and small accessories also. Great bag!!! I'm 5'2 and this bag is the perfect size, (possibly could have went with the large also but really no need). Review is for medium size.
- July 14 2011
Great Bag - Very Durable!
This is a great bag - I am sure that it will last for years! I am sure to put it through heavy usage and beat it up pretty well! I am very hard on my gear and this bag can be stuffed full and thrown around, sat on, and just plain abused! Enjoy this bag.