Timbuk 2 Shotwell Backpack
The Shotwell Backpack from Timbuk2 is deceptively Sherpa-like with ample storage for peripherals, power bricks and other doo-dads. A water resistant base enables careless drop-it-in-a-rain-puddle behavior, while a low-profile stretch pocket cradles 15" laptops with love.
- Material: Super lightweight Mission6 nylon fabric
- Padded, low profile stretch laptop compartment for full protection without the bulk
- Smart power brick pocket remembers where your cords are so you don't have to
- Lightweight ergonomic shoulder straps are designed to fit people, not robots
- External zip pockets for easy access to your daily essentials
- On-strap bottle opener for party tricks and quick refreshment
- Internal organization for accessories, and gadgets
- External stretch pocket for your U-lock or water bottle
- Vista loop for "blinky" bike light attachment
- Dimension: M - 11.81 x020.08 x 5.12 in / 30.00 x 51.00 x 13.00 cm (WidthxHeightxDepth)
- Weight: M - 1.41 lb / 0.64 kg
Purchase the Timbuk 2 Shotwell Backpack from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- July 31 2011
Best Backpack Ever
This, along with my purse, was the only "luggage" I took with me for a trip from Atlanta to Portland for a week. Laptop slid in and out with no worries and plenty of pockets for everything....and I got it for an awesome price. Scoop it up while you can!!!
- May 23 2011
Cute and slim!
Slim profile, but still holds plenty of gear. Great day pack. Love the colors. Very durable. Stylish, not clunky! Cool pack! Great for air travel because of narrower profile.