Timbuk 2 Swig Daypack
With all the durability and functionality of the Classic Messenger Bag, the Timbuk2 Swig Pack has an urban style all its own. Lightweight ergonomic shoulder straps curve to any body type, making for sweet carrying, no matter the size of your load. The dedicated laptop compartment keeps your computer safe while the Swing Around Access of the Swig makes getting the necessities on the fly a breeze.
- Durable Ballistic nylon
- Swing Around™ Access
- Accessory attachment loops
- Dedicated laptop compartment
- Waterproof flap liner
- Quick access pockets under front flap
- Padded back panel
- Lightweight ergonomic shoulder straps
- Organizer inside front pocket
- Vista loop for bike light
- U-lock/waterbottle pocket
- Hidden zippered back pocket
- Timbuk2 bottle opener built into shoulder strap
- Dimensions: 10.6 x 17.3 x 6.7 (Small), 13.4 x 20.1 x 5.2 (Medium)
- Laptop Fit: Small fits most 15in laptops, Medium fits most 17in laptops
- Volume: 1100cu in / 20L (Small), 1464cu in / 24L (Medium)
- Weight: 1.2lb / 0.6kg (Small), 2.3lb / 1.1kg (Medium)
Purchase the Timbuk 2 Swig Daypack from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- May 20 2010
Great stylish backpack
It's a great stylish backpack for stuffing things into. I use it for sleepovers and just stuff it w/ clothes toothbrush. The only problem is if you put things at the bottom of the pack, it is a hassle getting it out since yo have to take the things on the top out first.
- May 19 2010
Well made, could use some design tweaking...
Very nice workmanship, no seams to ravel, fully lined. Could use another security flap over the organizer pocket, and a key tether. Boxy shape does somewhat obstruct over the shoulder traffic viewing, although I don't care cause I put it on my rack when cycling any distance. Very comfortable shoulder straps, lots of capacity, very weather resistant. Overall one of the better packs out there. I'm very pleased with it!
- March 19 2010
Great pack with some minor faults.
Pros: 1)Attractive design 2)Roomy 3)Comfortable 4)Lightweight Cons: 1) No key tether 2) Not enough big inside pockets 3) Top flap's shape obstructs your view of traffic when you're cycling