Timbuk 2 Track II Daypack
Seriously organized and loaded with features, the Timbuk2 Track II Daypack is on track to be your Too-Cool-For-School carry-all. Ok, so you can bring it to school if you want, especially with 3 compartments including a padded, low-profile, 15 inch laptop sleeve. Is a commute on two wheels part of your morning routine? Awesome. Youll love the drop-in helmet pocket and the blinky light attachment point on the front. Meeting friends in the park for an after-work Frisbee toss? Nice. The bottle opener on the shoulder strap will come in handy. In color combos to match any style, this Timbuk2 backpack will tote your stuff with ease.
- Material: 420D ballistic nylon
- Custom-fit strap design for a truer, more comfortable fit
- Ventilated back panel
- Front helmet/multi-use drop pocket with Velcro adjustment
- Padded, low profile internal laptop compartment
- On-strap bottle opener for party tricks and quick refreshment
- Stretchy side pocket for u-locks and water bottles
- Vista loop for "blinky" bike light attachment
- Laptop Sleeve Dimensions (for size medium): 12.2 x 17.3 in, 31 x 44 cm
- Dimensions (for size medium): 11.8 (width) x 18.8 (height) x 7 (depth) in, 30 (width) x 48 (height) x 18 (depth) cm
- Weight (for size medium): 1.6 lb, 0.73 kg
Purchase the Timbuk 2 Track II Daypack from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- October 30 2011
Just what I was looking for in a commuter bag
I've had this bag for a couple of weeks now, and I really like it. It has a nice balance between size (external dimensions), capacity, and features. I can fit my work clothes and my laptop in the main compartment. My mini pump, bike tools, and U-lock go in the smaller compartment. (I have a Blackburn San Quentin U-lock that is too heavy for the side U-lock compartment.) There is also a third, even smaller, compartment behind the "helmet pocket" for my wallet, keys, etc. that I need once I get to the office. I knocked off a star because the helmet pocket, although functional, isn't outstanding. I think it would contain my helmet (Giro Atmos) better if the stretchy material went about 2/3 up the pack. That would also make it more useful for non-helmet storage (like a jacket), too. Otherwise, it's a great bag. Oh yeah, I have not yet tried the bottle opener.