Timex Expedition Trail Series Digital Compass Watch - Full Size
Part of the Timex Trail Series, the Timex Trail Series Digital Compass Watch: Full Size is designed with rugged, durable construction and easy-to-use technology. Equipped with a highly accurate digital compass and easy to adjust declination angle, the Digital Compass Watch makes navigation simple when on or off the trail. With a 100-hour chronograph, lap and split features, this Trail Series Watch can keep up with you on long runs, bike rides, or fast summit bids. A lightweight resin case, coupled with a rubber strap, makes this compass watch resistant to abuse and water resistant to 100m.
- Highly accurate digital compass
- Bearing based on 16 cardinal points providing enhanced accuracy
- Compass directional ring helps navigate home or away
- Easy to adjust declination angle ensures compass accuracy regardless of user location
- 100-hour chronograph with lap and split option
- Easy to use 24-hour countdown timer
- Daily alarm
- Lightweight resin case with comfortable and durable rubber strap
- Dependable water resistance to 100m
- Easy to view in dark conditions with INDIGLO® night-light
Purchase the Timex Expedition Trail Series Digital Compass Watch - Full Size from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- April 1 2011
Good cheap watch
I bought this watch to use for running and hiking. The band is made of rubber and can grab arm hairs from time to time. The compass feature works quite well once the watch is properly oriented. I am a sweaty guy so I had to get a watch that can tolerate some moisture and this watch has done the job over the 5 months I have owned it. The numbers are large and are easily seen in the daylight. Overall, it is an above average watch with just enough features to make it useful, but not too many to make it overly expensive.