Timex Ironman Road Trainer Digital Heart Rate Monitor Watch - Full Size
An essential training companion that makes a bold statement, the Timex Ironman Road Trainer Digital Heart Rate Monitor Watch offers performance and comfort with a contempory style. This innovative tool is designed for both fitness enthusiasts and weekend warriors to help them meet their exercise goals.
- INDIGLO night-light with Night-Mode
- 100-hour chronograph with lap and split, either in large digits
- 50-lap memory with average heart rate per lap
- 100-hour, 2-mode countdown timer
- Alarm with 5-minute backup
- Water-resistant 100m
- HEART RATE FEATURES: Target Zones, Average Heart Rate, Time in Zone, Calories Burned, %-of-Max Heart Rate Display, Recovery Heart Rate Timer, Max Heart Rate Zone Calculation
Purchase the Timex Ironman Road Trainer Digital Heart Rate Monitor Watch - Full Size from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- July 6 2010
Does what it says
This is my first heart rate monitor so I don't have anything to compare it to. It's not a bad looking watch and it's easy to use. You can have the time in large numbers with the H.R. at the top or the H.R. in large numbers with the time at the top. This makes it very easy to read while running. As far as getting a signal, there is no problem at all. The signal is so strong that when I take the chest strap off, I have to walk about 10' from the strap to loose the signal so it will turn itself off after my run. I would buy it again.
- March 6 2010
This is by far a great HR monitor.
I returned the Suunto HR monitor and purchased the Ironman Road Trainer Digital HR Monitor. No power line interference, no interference from my FM radio or wireless cycle computer. It is user friendly, the size of a normal watch, with large digital readouts, if desired.