Trager Bags Trager Cross Country Laptop Bag
Whether you're eastbound from Charles De Gaulle, armed with a Eurorail Pass and a sales proposal or northbound on grid locked I-405 with the hottest script in Hollywood, you can confidently set up your field office anywhere with your Trager Cross Country Laptop. Ready for use as a shoulder bag or as a pack, the 1600 cu. in. Cross Country has a padded (and removable) computer pocket for your laptop, and a handy "quick draw" cellular phone pocket. The double-wide shoulder straps and padded back offer enhanced comfort--something you'll appreciate as you're running to catch your next flight.
- Tru-Ballistic® 1050d rip-stop nylon
- One of Trager's most successful and popular products
- Backpack straps hide away when not in use
- Doublewide shoulder straps/padded back
- Practical rollaboard sleeve for sliding onto the handle of any rollaboard--great for airports!
- Three zippered pockets for organizing pens, pencils and business cards
- Large zippered pocket on front flap--excellent for holding airline tickets
- Capacity: 1600 cu. in.
- Dimensions: 16.5 in. x 13.5 in. x 7.5 in.
- Exterior cell phone pocket for "quick draw" access
- Get a grip on Trager's "Love Handle"--a beefy comfortable grip
- Curved, padded, non-slip shoulder pad
Purchase the Trager Bags Trager Cross Country Laptop Bag from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- March 20 2011
I have used this Trager verticle bag without any issue. It is very durable. The bag has multiple ways to carry it depending on your current situation. It has a handle, a shoulder strap or backpack straps. I have been very pleased with my use of this bag. The laptop sleeve makes it easy to pull your computer out for use.
- January 10 2003
The cross country is the best for travel!
I was looking for a back pack that would both look professional and be easy to access on the fly. The cross country has performed about as well as I could have hoped! Nice job guys!! I tried a bigger bag so I could carry more stuff with me. But I realized after lugging it through a couple airports, that I really didn't want anything bigger than the trager. It's just the right size. I can carry the critical items and nothing more, which keeps my load down and it's so much nicer to carry, pick up, set down, access my laptop and pocket items. And it's one of the best looking bags I've seen so far. TWO Suggestions for improvement! First and most important..The pocket on the side, make it bigger and with flexible webbing to hold small AND medium water bottles. Cell phones can clip on our belt or reside in the zip up pockets. Secondly..at the end of the outer flap zipper, sew on a small thumb-size tab to grab onto while closing the zipper. It would make it much easier to close this frequently used outer pocket. Let me know if you guys make any of these changes, I'll send my bag in for modifications! Again, thanks for a GREAT bag! Jeff