TRAK Kayaks TRAK T-1600 Kayak
The TRAK T-1600 Kayak is the world's only performance kayak that goes in a pack. Hydraulics inside the cockpit enables you to instantly shift the shape of the kayak's hull for optimum performance in any wind or water conditions. Its design combines all the advantages of both hardshell and skin-on-frame kayaks in a single craft, and none of the disadvantages. TRAK gives paddlers of any skill level an incredible paddling experience, in any wind or water condition. And at the end of the day, the entire 16' kayak packs into a handy wheeled travel pack.
- Length: 16 ft / 4.88 m
- Width: 22.50 in / 57.15 cm
- Weight: 48 lbs / 21.77 kg
- Tri-Active Performance System: Yes
- Cockpit size: 16.5 x31.75 in / 41.91x80.65 cm
- Custom neoprene spray skirt: Included
- Payload: 292 lbs / 189 litres
- Storage capacity: Medium volume
- Water types: All
- Paddler level: Beginner to Expert
TRAKSTER Pack Specifications:
- Pack size: 52x17x15 in / 132.08x43.18x38.10 cm
- Kayak weight in pack: 63 lbs / 28.58 kg
- Spray skirt
- TRAKSTER pack
- Float bags
Purchase the TRAK Kayaks TRAK T-1600 Kayak from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- June 23 2008
An oasis in the big city.
What a great boat! I just finished a great paddle in my Trak. Where else can you get away on the water within 5 minutes of downtown.
- March 8 2010
Best use is for travel
paddled two of these boats, first was real bad quality, second was just bad. The wrinkles in the skin are unacceptable. Rear bulkhead deforms almost to collapse when "Jacked" They have a good idea but execution is weak. Color choice is also weak