Tributary Self-Bailing Raft (14.0)
Tributary Inflatable's first self-bailing raft is the 14.0 SB. It is a traditional whitewater raft design with the tube diminishing slightly in the bow and the stern. This allows the 14.0 SB raft to punch waves easier than a raft with a larger bow and stern diameter. The two-layer system with a bladder on the inside and the very durable PVC outer skin, are a great combination for air retention and abrasion resistance. The piano hinge style of lacing makes this one of the fastest bailing rafts on the market.
- "Length: 14'3in.
- Width: 6'10in.
- Weight: 123lbs.
- Frame Width: 60in.
- Max Frame Length: 70in.
- Tube Diameter: 20in.
- Thwart Diameter: 13in.
- Center Compartment: 41.5in.
- Kick\Rocker (Bow\Stern): 9.5in.
- Number of Air Chambers: 8
- Valve Type: Leafield B-7 & Pressure Relief
- Weight/Denier of Tube Fabric: 31/1670
- Weight/Denier of Floor Fabric: 31/1670
- Number of D-Rings: 10
- Number of Handles: 0
- Warranty: 5 Year Retail, 1 Year Commerical
- Includes Repair Kit"
Purchase the Tributary Self-Bailing Raft (14.0) from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.