Tula Hats Lattice Gardener Hat
The Tula Lattice Gardener Hat is perfect for just that, gardening; or hiking, boating, sitting out on the veranda...just about anything you can think of. 50+ UPF sun protection and stay-put features will conquer all - in the wisteria or the whitewater. Get outside in the Tula Lattice Gardener hat. It'll stay put with a soft sweatband and leather chinstrap. The wide 4" brim with 50+ UPF sun protection will help you break on through to the other side.
- Material: Sustainable Palm Fiber
- Soft cottom foam sweatband and leather chinstrap
- Wide 4" brim
- Lattice vents around the crown allow heat out and cool air in for ultimate comfort
- Tested by California Polytechnic State University and were awarded the 50+ UPF rating, the highest possible for sun protective gear
- Reshaping is as simple as a water spritz and re-sizing as easy as a trip to the hardware store! Tula recommends cutting 3/4" poly foam water seal (at a hardware store near you) into 4-6" long strips and placing them behid the sweatband for a more secure fit.
- Unisex sizing
- Brim Width: 4"
- 50+ UPF rating
Purchase the Tula Hats Lattice Gardener Hat from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- July 31 2011
Lattice Gardener Hat
This hat met all of my expectations and more. It's light and airy enough not to make my head hot when I work out in the sun. It's dense enough to protect me from the suns rays and heat. It's very windy at my house so the chin strap is an excellent feature to keep me from running across the yard to catch my hat every few minutes. The fit is perfect, so it hugs my head all the way around with no gaps. The materials are excellent quality so I hope to get many years wear out of this hat. It's a great product! Thank you so much.
- June 13 2011
perfect gardening/kayaking hat
This hat has the perfect width brim for sun coverage while active. The head band keeps the hat in place and makes it fit comfortably. The style is awesome also.
- June 12 2011
Love this hat! Cool shaping and color and really does the job of providing shade. I also love that these Tula hats have been made this way by an indigenous Mexican culture since the 1500's. Michelle
- February 16 2012
Great hat!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The shipping was quick!!!!!!!!!! I'm really not sure what else to write but it's telling me I still have 49 more characters so I'm just taking up space! I've only had the hat for like a week so I don't know much more about it!!
- April 17 2011
overall good hat, use it for gardening and gives great cover. I use this hat all the time, good looking too. I normally use a ball cap but this is much better.