Ultimate Direction, Inc. Ultimate Direction Fury Hydration Waist Belt -
For fast and furious distances like 5Ks, 10Ks and sprint triathlons, the Ultimate Direction Fury Hydration Waist Belt is an ideal hydration tool. 20 oz. of liquid and 4 oz. of fuel ride comfortably and securely to keep you going strong.
- Material: 3D Airmesh body panel for optimal breathability
- One 10oz. bottle
- External binding made of soft, durable stretch fabric to provide extreme flexibility while preventing skin irritation
- Redesigned bottle pockets are easy to use
- Small zippered storage pocket
- Bottle-lock bungee system keeps 10oz. water bottles in place - especially handy during transport
- Adjustable Velcro® waist belt closure
- Reflective logos and piping
- Sizing: XS(26-29) S(29-32) M(32-35) L(35-38) in.
- XS(66-74) S(74-81) M(81-89) L(89-97) cm.
- Storage Capacity: I.D., Key Pocket
- Fluid Capacity: (2) 10oz., 0.3L Bottles + 4oz., 118mL Gel Flask Included
- Weight: 7oz., 198g
Purchase the Ultimate Direction, Inc. Ultimate Direction Fury Hydration Waist Belt - from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- November 25 2011
Perfect size and fit
I've tried a couple of the full size bottle belts, all of which bounced when I ran. This one, with its smaller bottles, stays where you place it with almost no bounce at all, and absolutely no chaffing. The two bottles together carry the same capacity as one large. The sizing runs large...I have a 35" waist, so I was in between a medium and large, the medium works great (and will still fit when I loose an inch during summer running!) Bottles stay put and go in and out without too much work (1st couple attempts may require you to slow or stop).