Under Armour Men's Base Map Legging
Built with bodying mapping Thermal Grid Base Textiles, the Under Armour Base Map Leggings for Men provide added insulation where you need it most and ventilation where you don't. Designed with enhanced mobility and comfort, the Base Map Leggings area high-performance baselayer ideal for cool weather outings.
- 100% Polyester
- UA Base 2.0 fabric closer to your torso keeps your core warmer
- Lightweight UA Base 1.0 fabric under arms to dump excess heat and towards your extremities to enhance comfort and mobility
- Flatlock Seams that feel smooth against the skin and prevent chafing
- Strategically placed ergonomic seams add to overall comfort by reducing abrasion in high impact areas
- Moisture Transfer System keeps you Dry and Comfortable
- Raglan sleeve construction allows for total mobility and a full range of motion, while eliminating shoulder seam abrasion points
- ArmourBlock® technology neutralizes the microbes that cause odor before there is any odor at all, which results in moisture transport with maximum scent suppression
- Strategic vent zones built into key points where the body dumps heat, keeping you cool, dry, and comfortable
- Working fly
Purchase the Under Armour Base Map Legging for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- March 28 2011
Under Armour Men's Base map
I purchased both the leggings and crew top, although pricey; they significantly outperform the typical medium weight thermals. They're great for that 20 to 40 degree weather for keeping warm without sweating. No bunching-up or binding a great fit. I intend to purchase another set so I always have a clean set ready to go.
- October 11 2010
These are great for skiing. They keep you dry and cool. Also very comfortable. Highly recommended!
- January 6 2010
Fast shipping and the product keep me warm through the winter.
- January 6 2010
Warm through the cold Maryland winter months
Would recommend this pant to anyone planning on running in cold weather
- December 25 2009
works as they are supposed to
wish they were a little bit thicker for more warmth