Under Armour Men's Basemap 2.5 Crew Long Sleeve Shirt
For colder conditions and higher activity levels, the Under Armour Men's Basemap 2.5 Crew Long Sleeve Shirt is designed for extreme and midweight layering. Featuring ArmourBlock technology for superior odor suppression as well as strategic ventilation to keep you comfortable, this performance base layer delivers maximum mobility and a supportive fit during cold weather workouts. Designed with a moisture transfer system and abrasion free fit, the Under Armour Basemap 2.5 Crew Long Sleeve Shirt for men provides cold weather protection and feels great against your skin.
- Fabric Tech: 93% Polyester, 7% Elastane
- ColdGear® wicks moisture from the skin and circulates body heat without weighing you down
- ArmourBlock® technology neutralizes the microbes that cause odor before there is any odor at all, which results in moisture transport with maximum scent suppression
- Strategic vent zones built into key points where the body dumps heat, keeping you cool, dry, and comfortable
- Raglan sleeve construction allows for total mobility and a full range of motion, while eliminating shoulder seam abrasion points
- Strategically placed ergonomic seams add to overall comfort by reducing abrasion in high impact areas
- Armour®Stretch improves mobility and accelerates dry time with lightweight fabrics built in a 4-way stretch
- Weight: 7.0 oz
Purchase the Under Armour Basemap 2.5 Crew Long Sleeve Shirt for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- July 2 2011
This is a great baselayer! It is warm, the fit is true to size. I will definitely be getting the bottoms to match! This would make a great addition for any hunter that wants more warmth with less bulk!
- November 27 2010
Warmth where you need it when winter climes set in. Suitable for daily wear both in town and in the back country. Low or high activity this garmet retains warmth and maintains breathability. The ultimate base layer.
- January 9 2011
Excellent shirt. I work at night in the cold and this shirt does the job. I would wait until the shirt goes on sale its overpriced in my opinion. Great Base Layer. I stayed warm all night long. When this item goes on sale I will purchase another one.