Under Armour Women's Base 2.0 Quarter Zip Long Sleeve Shirt
As days grow colder and the mercury continues to drop, the Under Armour Women's Base 2.0 Quarter Zip Long Sleeve Shirt is designed for warmth and comfort no matter what your activity level. Designed with ArmourBlock technology that neutralizes the microbes that cause odor as well as ColdGear technology that wicks moisture from the skin and circulates body heat without weighing you down, this performance long sleeve will keep you fresh, dry and comfortable. Experience the abrasion free fit and unlimited mobility of the Under Armour Base 2.0 Quarter Zip Long Sleeve Shirt for women.
- Fabric Tech: 93% Polyester, 7% Elastane
- ColdGear® wicks moisture from the skin and circulates body heat without weighing you down
- ArmourBlock® technology neutralizes the microbes that cause odor before there is any odor at all, which results in moisture transport with maximum scent suppression
- Strategically placed ergonomic seams add to overall comfort by reducing abrasion in high impact areas
- Raglan sleeve construction allows for total mobility and a full range of motion, while eliminating shoulder seam abrasion points
- Built with Flatlock Seams that feel smooth against the skin and prevent chafing
- 1/4 Zip design for easy on/off and on the go ventilation
- Weight: 4.5 oz
Purchase the Under Armour Base 2.0 Quarter Zip Long Sleeve Shirt for Women from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- December 10 2011
At first I thought the fabric was too thin, but once I put it on I realized how soft and warm it felt and I didn't want to take it off. I am very pleased that the S fits perfectly, as most small and x-s sizes are too big on me (so I would say it runs a bit small). I was disappointed the black version I received doesn't have the turquoise trim around the wrist and hips as seen in the photograph however.
- March 4 2011
Great midweight running top
I love the longer length of this top! I normally wear a medium but purchased a large. I believe a Medium would still have had the extra length. The neck area is a little baggier than I would like but otherwise I am impressed with this top. Good color, nice wide band at the bottom, thumb holes, and seams that don't scratch. Under Armour has is definitely catching up to some of the top performance brands but maintains a lower price point.
- February 27 2011
this is an awesome top!
I love this top, and i wear it almost every day - both to lounge and to work out in. it's very comfortable. one thing i love is that the waist is long, extending to the hip level if you pull it down. they do run small, though - normally i wear a medium and the medium was extremely tight and limited my shoulder movement.
- December 24 2010
Must have for winter sports
I have tops and bottoms of my own so when my daughter needed underwear for skiing I bought her a quarter zip top and bottoms. She is a medium and the mediums fit true to size. Great choice of colors for girls also. Typical ski pants is all you need over the bottoms and I suggest a mid-weight shirt and then only a parka over the top. On a warmer day you can open the zip if you get too warm on a run and then zip it back up when you ride the chair. Great for snowshoeing as well with lighter outer wear.