Under Armour Women's Base 2.0 Turtle Neck Long Sleeve Shirt
As days grow colder and the mercury continues to drop, the Under Armour Women's Base 2.0 Turtle Neck Long Sleeve Shirt is designed for warmth and comfort no matter what your activity level. Designed with ArmourBlock technology that neutralizes the microbes that cause odor as well as ColdGear technology that wicks moisture from the skin and circulates body heat without weighing you down, this lightweight performance turtle neck will keep you fresh, dry and comfortable. Experience the abrasion free fit and unlimited mobility of the Under Armour Base 2.0 Turtle Neck Long Sleeve Shirt for women.
- Fabric Tech: 93% Polyester, 7% Elastane
- ColdGear® wicks moisture from the skin and circulates body heat without weighing you down
- ArmourBlock® technology neutralizes the microbes that cause odor before there is any odor at all, which results in moisture transport with maximum scent suppression
- Strategically placed ergonomic seams add to overall comfort by reducing abrasion in high impact areas
- Raglan sleeve construction allows for total mobility and a full range of motion, while eliminating shoulder seam abrasion points
- Built with Flatlock Seams that feel smooth against the skin and prevent chafing
- Modern turtleneck design for extra warmth
- Weight: 4.5 oz
Purchase the Under Armour Base 2.0 Turtle Neck Long Sleeve Shirt for Women from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- March 28 2011
I orginally bought this shirt for skiing, but have worn it multiple times for cold weather runs in Kansas. I wore it over a light weight underlayer and was comfortable in cool and slightly windy conditions. I am 5'2" 112 lbs. I bought a small.
- February 12 2011
I have worn this several times. It is just the perfect warmth, not too hot, and not too thin. It is a great length - over the hips but not tunic length. I bought it as a underlayer for snowboarding and can't wait to wear it on the slopes. The only negative is the seams are visible - it doesn't bother me, but it might others.
- February 3 2011
Not what I was looking for
I bought this shirt since I needed a real turtleneck - not a mock - for layering on those very cold winter morning runs. I also am a huge fan of Under Armour clothing. This shirt however was not quite what I expected -- the color is fabulous and the quality is what I've come to love from Under Armour, but the cut of this shirt is really weird: it's VERY , VERY LONG in the body -- almost to mid-thigh! The sleeves are also long, but not quite as much as the body portion. I had to return this due to its excessive length -- couldn't wear it tucked or untucked.
- January 9 2011
A horrible shirt. The neck is too small and pulls uncomfortably across the shoulders. The hip is extremely tight - and extends halfway down the thigh. I do not recommend purchase.