Under Armour Women's Base 3.0 Crew Long Sleeve Shirt
For maximum warmth in the coldest conditions, the Under Armour Women's Base 3.0 Crew Long Sleeve Shirt is designed to keep your comfortable during low impact activities. Designed with ArmourBlock technology that neutralizes the microbes that cause odor as well as ColdGear technology that wicks moisture from the skin and circulates body heat without weighing you down, this performance long sleeve will keep you fresh, dry and comfortable. Experience the abrasion free fit and unlimited mobility of the Under Armour Base 3.0 Crew Long Sleeve Shirt for women.
- Fabric Tech: 95% Polyester, 5% Elastane
- ColdGear® wicks moisture from the skin and circulates body heat without weighing you down
- ArmourBlock® technology neutralizes the microbes that cause odor before there is any odor at all, which results in moisture transport with maximum scent suppression
- Strategically placed ergonomic seams add to overall comfort by reducing abrasion in high impact areas.
- Built with Flatlock Seams that feel smooth against the skin and prevent chafing
- Raglan sleeve construction allows for total mobility and a full range of motion, while eliminating shoulder seam abrasion points
- Weight: 7.0 oz
Purchase the Under Armour Base 3.0 Crew Long Sleeve Shirt for Women from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- May 8 2011
This was my favorite baselayer all winter, so I bought one for my wife. Size is accurate, fit is good, and it gets more comfortable with each wash. From my experience this product should have a long life.
- March 7 2011
I teach snowboarding and am out in the snow all day, no matter what the temperature. This is the warmest, most comfortable base layer I have ever tried. I balked at buying it earlier in the season because I thought the price was quite high, but it's definitely worth it.
- February 7 2011
nice & warm
If I had to pick one thing as a negative about this product, it would be that it runs a little large through the shoulders but not so bad you don't want to wear it. I haven't tried it in extreme cold yet so not sure exactly how warm it will be but so far I'm pleased with it in 50 degree weather.
- January 24 2011
Keeps me warmer than other items!
While I still have not found anything that makes we "hot" when in extreme weather, this item does seem to provide better warmth than most other items I hava found of similar nature. Very pleased with it, and now considering it in other colors!