Vans Women's Aura Snowboarding Boots
After debuting to rave reviews, the Vans Women's Aura Snowboarding Boots are back for a second year with just a few tweaks for better fit and performance. The classic Vans skate shoe styling returns, but with the addition of a second Boa Closure System, and an articulated cuff. The new double Boa system allows for zonal adjustment to improve heel hold and eliminate hot spots. An internal web harness and asymmetrical X-Cage on the heat moldable Trifit X liner further enhances heel retention. The liner features an open cell foam interior for cushioning and a closed seam brushed fleece cuff for comfort. All this sits atop a V-Tech hi-rebound EVA footbed and an injection molded EVA midsole. The feather-light outsole has strategically placed compounds in areas of high wear and necessary grip. Get a lightweight, soft flexing boot that gets better with age, in the Aura Snowboarding Boot for women from Vans.
- Upper: Synthetic leather, textile
- Midsole: Injection molded EVA with overmolded TPR support cage
- Footbed: V-Tech hi rebound EVA
- Double Boa® lacing system
- Trifit X thermal-formable liner
- Open-cell foam interior cushioning layer
- Internal web harness and lace locks
- Outsole: Injected-molded EVA bottom unit with strategically placed rubber in high-wear areas
- Weight (per pair): 4 lb 9 oz (size 7)
Purchase the Vans Aura Snowboarding Boots for Women from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.