Volcom Women's Twain Snowboard Pants
Packed with style and functionality, the Volcom Women's Twain Snowboard Pants offers a modern straight cut with exceptional 15,000 mm / 10,000 gm waterproof breathability that will keep you warm dry, and always in fashion all-day, every-day when riding. Its Zip Tech Pant-to-Jacket Interface allows you to zip into any Volcom jacket for all-in-one protection that closes that gaps and blocks the elements. When you need to blow off excess steam unzip the mesh-lined zippered inner thigh vents for a cool down. Triple reinforced at the rise with an adjustable inner waistband, this snowboard pant use V-science boot gusset with snap and lace hook to keep snow from blowing up the leg, while adjustable removable knee pads make mid-run breaks a breeze. Extra narrow at the knee and slim through the thigh, the Volcom Women's Twain Snowboard Pants are sure to catch your eye and attact that special guy.
- Fabric: v-science plain-weave
- Lining: v-science breathable lining system
- Waterproof / breathable rating: 15,000 mm / 10,000 gm
- Critically taped seams
- Venting: mesh lined zippered inner thigh vents
- Pockets: hand warmer pockets, back pockets
- Stone butt patch
- Triple reinforced rise
- Adjustable inner waistband
- V-science boot gusset with snap boot gaitor and lace hook
- Adjustable removable knee pads
- Stone ticket ring
- Zip tech: jacket-to-pant interface allows you to zip the powder skirt of any Volcom jacket to any Volcom pant, keeping snow out and heat in with no restriction of movement
- Fit: volcom's modern straight fit - extra narrow at the knee and slim through the thigh.
Purchase the Volcom Twain Snowboard Pants for Women from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.