Wenger Women's Eiger Hiking Boots
The Ultimate in hiking footwear, the Wenger Eiger Hiking Boots for Women are built with the same great Swiss-made quality you have come to expect from Wenger's Swiss Army Knives. A full leather upper and rubber rand make for long lasting durability while a cushioned, yet extremely supportive midsole cradles your feet as they log the miles. The Spydraflex rubber outsole of the Eiger Hiking Boot provides the traction and impact-absorption you need on a variety of terrain, in any and all conditions.
- Upper Material: Nubuck Leather Upper
- Lining Material: Microfiber Polyester Mesh with Antimicrobrial finish
- Insole/Footbed Material: Microfiber Polyester, Antimicrobrial sueded face, Dual-Density Polyurethane/Eva articulated, breathable, comfort foam
- Midsole Material: PU + 2 static components (1= Spydraflex , 2= AIS Active Inertia System)
- Sole Material: Rubber
- Width: Medium
- Tread Type: Lug
- Medial Support: Cusioning
- Temposit Outsole // Composition Outsole material Reacts favorably to adverse temperature conditions, hardning in cold and softening in warm for improved stability and traction
- Hydrofoil Waterproofing // 3D Bootie Membrane Creates an impermeable layer to the extent that the shoe can be submerged
- AIS//Active Inertia System Midsoles Displaces and migrates vibration to outside edges of mid and outsoles
- Spdraflex System//Dual Density Outsoles Dampens vibration impacting skeletal system of body in high impact activities
Purchase the Wenger Eiger Hiking Boots for Women from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- July 17 2011
I bought these boots after wearing out my Army issued desert boots and found that for the price I paid they were a good bargain. They felt true to size and were very comfortable right off. I did a hike about 5 miles in the desert mountains in TX the first time I wore them and they felt great the whole time. I have done quite a few similar hikes since then and they are holding up well. I can't really comment too much in regards to how waterproof they are since I only wore them a couple of times in light rain, but they were just fine in those conditions as well. I like the colors too (got the black ones) as they look good with pretty much anything. I have paid a lot more money for other boots that did not really outperform these and were also far less comfortable than these were. Overall, I would say they are worth what I paid for them.