Yakima Big PowderHound w/ Locks
Big brother to a classic, the Yakima Big PowderHound w/ Locks carries up to 6 pairs of skis or 4 snowboards. Universal mounting hardware fits round, square and most factory crossbars right out of the box. This is the "family-size" Powderhound.
- Yakima has upgraded their classic. The new and improved Big Powderhound features a more secure hold and a new opening mechanism that is easy and reliable
- Ski Lift feature increases roof clearance so that skis and boards with tall bindings can be placed with the bindings down, to maximize carrying capacity
- One-button access means you can open it easily with one hand, even with gloves on
- Soft rubber in the jaws cradles gear and prevents damage
- Includes SKS Lock Cores to secure your gear toyour rack system
- Locking: Yes
- Attachment: Round bars, square bars, and some factory racks
- Soft rubber jaw pads
- One button opening.
- Dimensions: 30"L x 2-3/4"W x 4-1/2"H
- Weight: 7.1 lbs.
Purchase the Yakima Big PowderHound w/ Locks from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.