Zamberlan Men's 204 Oak Low GT Hiking Shoes
Peak bagging in Colorado requires lightweight gear that is stable and durable to keep you moving quickly and traveling lightly. The Zamberlan Men's 204 Oak Low GT Hiking Shoes are low-cut, and perfect for on and off-trail adventures. Using best-in-class materials, these Zamberlan shoes are crafted with an Italian leather upper that is soft yet supportive and wraps your foot in waterproof, breathable comfort. It is lined with Microtex polyester for cushion and moisture wicking when conditions on the mountain warm up while a concealed lacing system keeps your foot stable and does not snag on debris. A Vibram Lite Grip rubber outsole gives you unbeatable traction on rocks and trails to keep you scrambling. Lightweight, durable, waterproof and technically proficient, the beautiful Zamberlan 204 Oak Low GT Hiking Shoes for men will stand up to hard use while giving you unbeatable support and cushion on your high altitude summer trips in the Rockies.
- Upper: Hydrobloc® Nubuck leather with concealed lacing system
- Waterproof / Breathable: Gore-Tex®
- Footbed: Zamberlan Z-Comfort Fit Footbed
- Padding: ZAS (Zamberlan Air System), lightweight and breathable
- Insole / Shank: Zamberlan Modular Flex GT
- Tow and Heel: Thermoplastic
- Midsole: ZAT, Zamberlan Anti-Torsion System: torsional stability and flex and the natural foot flex point
- Midsole: ZCS, reduces impact and absorbs shock while cushioning and stabilizing
- Sole Package: Zamberlan Vibram® Lite Grip
- Construction: Direct Molding
- Made in Europe
- Weight per shoe: 16.6 oz, 470 g
Purchase the Zamberlan 204 Oak Low GT Hiking Shoes for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- January 11 2012
This hiking shoe is the best that I have, and I tried several other high-end brands. It true to size, but maybe a little roomier that other shoes of the same size. My feet stay dry with the Goretex liner, and I even wear these snoe showing.