Zamberlan Women's 105 Parrot RR Approach Shoes
Picture yourself in the granitic paradise of Desolation Wilderness in CA. Youre on a long overnight hike up to Pyramid Peak where youll be scrambling and doing easy climbs with your friends. Youll want an approach shoe that has excellent, sticky traction on rocks and trails. The Zamberlan Women's 105 Parrot RR Approach Shoe has a Vibram Tech Approach rubber sole to maximize grip and a technical lacing system to allow your foot to feel the terrain. A leather upper is soft yet supportive and wraps your foot in water-resistant comfort lined with Microtex polyester for cushion and moisture wicking. A rubber toe rand and heel counter protect against abrasion. Lightweight, durable and technically proficient, the beautiful Zamberlan 105 Parrot RR Approach Shoes for women will keep your feet cool while you play Mountain Goat on your summer trip in the Sierras.
- Upper: Hydrobloc split grain leather
- Upper Protection: RRS (Rubber Reinforcement System), rubber reinforcement is applied to upper for abrasion resistance, water repellency and to help shoe retain shape
- Lining: Microtex polyester fabric with mesh-like structure for maximum airflow, resistant to abrasion and does not flatten out
- Padding: ZAS (Zamberlan Air System), lightweight and breathable
- Insole / Shank: Zamberlan Modular Flex GT
- Midsole: EVA
- Tow and Heel: Thermoplastic
- Outsole; Vibram® Tech Approach rubber sole
- Construction: cemented
- Lacing System: to-toe
- Made in China
- Weight per shoe: 14.1 oz, 400 g
Purchase the Zamberlan 105 Parrot RR Approach Shoes for Women from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- September 27 2011
Nice, multi-use shoe
The shoe is nice looking, comfortable, and has pretty good traction. It lacks arch support, but not any more than most shoes. The laces are nice and the toe to ankle lacing provides for good fit customization.