Zamberlan Women's 107 Tucano GT RR Approach Shoes
Picture yourself in the granitic paradise of Desolation Wilderness in CA. Youre on a long overnight hike up to Pyramid Peak where youll be scrambling and doing easy climbs with your friends. Youll want an approach shoe that has excellent, sticky traction on rocks and trails. The Zamberlan Women's 107 Tucano GT RR Approach Shoes has a Vibram Tech Approach rubber sole to maximize grip and a technical lacing system to allow your foot to feel the terrain. A leather and nylon upper is soft yet supportive and wraps your foot in waterproof, breathable comfort lined with Microtex polyester for cushion and moisture wicking. A rubber toe rand and heel counter protect against abrasion. Lightweight, durable, waterproof and technically proficient, the beautiful Zamberlan 107 Tucano GT RR Approach Shoes for women will keep your feet cool and dry while you play Mountain Goat on your summer trip in the Sierras.
- Upper: Hydrobloc® split grain leather, Cordura®
- Upper Protection: RRS (Rubber Reinforcement System), rubber reinforcement is applied to upper for abrasion resistance, water repellency and to help shoe retain shape
- Waterproof / Breathable: Gore-Tex®
- Lining: Microtex polyester fabric with mesh-like structure for maximum airflow, resistant to abrasion and does not flatten out
- Padding: ZAS (Zamberlan Air System), lightweight and breathable
- Midsole: EVA
- Tow and Heel: Thermoplastic
- Outsole; Vibram® Tech Approach rubber sole
- Construction: cemented
- Lacing System: to-toe
- Made in China
- Weight per shoe: 14.1 oz, 400 g
Purchase the Zamberlan 107 Tucano GT RR Approach Shoes for Women from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- February 6 2012
Great walking vacation shoe
I bought the Zamberlan 107 Tucano GT RR Approach Shoes to use for a 4 day, 45 mile walking holiday in the UK that will be on trails and roads. I tend to get blisters on my heels on hikes that are over 10 miles with some shoes. So I was looking for a shoe that did not have a large heel to it. And this shoe has a comfortable low profile that is great for walking on pavement, rocks, and trails. I'm really happy with the shoes. They have not given me any blisters on short (3 mile) hikes or a long (10 mile) paved walk. I'm definitely going to take them to the UK for my holiday! They have good support for the heel but are flexible enough to be very comfortable. The Zamberlan sizes seem to run about 1/2 size large so Altrec sent me a US size 7 instead of a 7 1/2 and the smaller size is a perfect fit.