Zamberlan Women's 210 Oak GT Hiking Boots
Peak bagging in Colorado requires lightweight gear that is stable and durable to keep you moving quickly and traveling lightly. The Zamberlan Women's 210 Oak GT Hiking Boots are mid-cut for ankle support and plenty of forward flex, making them perfect for on and off-trail adventures. Using best-in-class materials means you get long lasting quality in a very lightweight package. These Zamberlan boots are crafted with an Italian leather upper that is soft yet supportive and wraps your foot in waterproof, breathable comfort. It is lined with Microtex polyester for cushion and moisture wicking when conditions on the mountain warm up. A Vibram Lite Grip rubber outsole gives you unbeatable traction on rocks and trails to keep you scrambling. Lightweight, durable, waterproof and technically proficient, the beautiful Zamberlan 210 Oak GT Hiking Boots for women will stand up to hard use while giving you unbeatable support and cushion for your high altitude summer trips in the Rockies.
- Upper: Hydrobloc® Nubuck leather with concealed lacing system
- Waterproof / Breathable: Gore-Tex®
- Footbed: Zamberlan Z-Comfort Fit Footbed
- Padding: ZAS (Zamberlan Air System), lightweight and breathable
- Insole / Shank: Zamberlan Modular Flex GT
- Tow and Heel: Thermoplastic
- Midsole: ZAT, Zamberlan Anti-Torsion System: torsional stability and flex and the natural foot flex point
- Midsole: ZCS, reduces impact and absorbs shock while cushioning and stabilizing
- Sole Package: Zamberlan Vibram® Lite Grip
- Construction: Direct Molding
- Made in Europe
- Fit: the fit of this boot has a regular width. US sizing runs about 1/2 size longer than other brands
- Weight per shoe: 15.5 oz, 440 g
Purchase the Zamberlan 210 Oak GT Hiking Boots for Women from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.