Zamberlan Women's 298 Tundra GT Backpacking Boots
Backpacking in Denali National Park requires a lightweight boot that is stable and durable to help you carry medium to heavy loads. The Zamberlan Women's 298 Tundra GT Backpacking Boots are mid-cut for ankle support and plenty of forward flex, making them perfect for on and off-trail adventures. Using best-in-class materials means you get long lasting quality in a very lightweight package. These Zamberlan boots are crafted with a leather upper that is soft yet supportive and wraps your foot in waterproof, breathable comfort. It is lined with Microtex polyester for cushion and moisture wicking when conditions on the trail warm up. A Vibram Zamberlan Revolve rubber outsole gives you unbeatable traction on rough and muddy trails to keep you moving. Lightweight, durable, waterproof and technically proficient, the beautiful Zamberlan 298 Tundra GT Backpacking Boots for women will stand up to hard use while giving you unbeatable support and cushion for your high altitude summer trips in Alaska.
- Upper: Hydrobloc® nubuck leather; Cordura® nylon panels
- Waterproof / Breathable: Gore-Tex®
- Footbed: Zamberlan Z-Comfort Fit Footbed
- Padding: ZAS (Zamberlan Air System), lightweight and breathable
- Midsole: lightweight EVA
- Midsole: Polypropylene stabilizers and nylon shanks enhance rigidity and stability
- Outsole: Vibram® Zamberlan Revolve rubber
- Weight per pair: 2 lb 6 oz, 1070 g
Purchase the Zamberlan 298 Tundra GT Backpacking Boots for Women from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.