Zeal Optics Eclipse SPPX Goggle
Ever changing light conditions are no match for the Zeal Optics Eclipse SPPX Goggle. Featuring the latest advance in Zeal Optics Photochromatic Polarized Technology, the Eclipse SPPX Goggles have a UV Activated Auto Light Adjusting Lens that transition from Yellow to high contrast Rose in order to provide optimal clarity. Hit the slopes in every weather condition and ski like you were meant to by wearing the Zeal Optics Eclipse SPPX Goggle.
- Technothane™ lightweight, pliable and strong frame provides all day comfort
- Triple density foam form-fits to your face and wicks away moisture
- Super Jacquard strap is long lasting and comfy
- The spherical curve of the lens better matches the contour of your eyes, delivering more accurate visual performance
- 20% More Air Volume, further reduces chance of fogging
- New for 2010, the latest advance in Zeal Optics Photochromatic Polarized Technology
- UV activated auto light adjusting lens that transitions from yellow to high contrast rose
- One lens works in most light conditions, even in extremely low light!
- The world's only Polarized Photochromatic Goggle. The best of both worlds.
- UV activated auto light adjusting lens
- Light transmission adjusts from 13% to 43% in SPPX edition
- Polarized reduces glare, enhances vision, reduces eye strain
- Anti fog is permanently infused to the inner lens and will not rub off like other anti-fog does
- Blocks 100% of the sun's harmful UVA, UVB and UVC rays
- Helmet compatible with most helmets
- Fit: medium - large
Purchase the Zeal Optics Eclipse SPPX Goggle from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- February 15 2012
Eclipse SPPX Goggle
plain simple great price for great product. lents are the best feature of the goggles, the design could improve a little. i used Oakley before they fog really fast, waiting for the zeal optics ion.
- February 11 2012
Zeal SPPX Goggle
Great goggle. Tried recently on my trip to Park City. Google is very well built. The polarized and photochromic lens was as advertised. The fits was a little big for my small face, but overall the qualities of the lens won me over. Going to get one for my wife.
- January 17 2012
Definitely worth it
I wore out two pairs of cheap goggles and then decided I should invest in some hi-quality goggles. I'm glad I did! These goggles are amazing. I just did four days at Telluride with varying conditions and I could see EVERYTHING. Big open frame with spherical lens gives a clear, unobstructed view. The photochromic lens took seconds to adjust. I have a big head/face and my biggest problem when shopping for goggles is finding frames that are not too small. My hat size is 7-3/4 to 8 and I wear a X-large helmet and the Zeals fit great. Tack on the polarized lens and these goggles are unstoppable. So, a great fit with a lens that conquers all light conditions makes this the perfect goggle. Other reviewers have stated that they pinch the nose. One reviewer even cut the foam for a better fit! They do pinch at first, but after 20-30 minutes the foam will shape to fit your face. I strongly suggest you wear them for a significant amount of time before you cut them. The longer I wore these the better they fit. These are the best goggles ever made. I didn't have any issues with the lens popping out of the clips. I think these will last a long time.
- April 13 2011
Best Goggles I've Ever Had
Superb fit. Excellent clarity in all conditions. Photosensitive Lens is Incredible. Works well with my Smith helmet. Best Goggles I've ever purchased. Well worth the price.
- February 24 2011
best goggles on the market!!!
i took these out to copper mountain this past weekend and they were awesome! the weather was mid teens with a few inches of snow accumulating throughout the day with wind gusts up to 20mph and the eclipse sppx held its own. the auto light adjusting polarized lens technology worked great when the sun peaked through the clouds and equally as well when the sun was covered up. my friends around me were complaining about their lens fogging up but i had no problems with visibility what so ever. the eclispe sppx are quite pricey but worth every penny and they look totally sick! a friend said i reminded her of a spartan in halo.. haha. these goggles are true to fit.