After an exhaustive (and completely unscientific) scouring of the Web, we at ADVENTURE have compiled the Top 10 funniest, most cringe-worthy videos of snow wipeouts on boards and skis. Why? Because watching people fall is funny—plain and simple; it appeals to the giggling frat boy in all of us. (There’s a reason America’s Funniest Home Videos is still on after 19 years.)
Still, we’re not ones to kick folks when they’re down, so consider this list a kudos to those who rode hard—and earned the bruises to show for it.
Think we missed a video that should’ve made our list? We’d love to see it. Send the link our way, in our Comments section, below.
10. This is just embarrassing:
9. End over end... and repeat:
8. The Backflip:
7. This guy gets it for his friend’s laugh alone:
6. The best montage we found:
5. Marc-Andre Tarte goes for the “double-mint twist”—and hits the deck:
4. We didn’t see this one coming:
3. Incredible air:
2. Tanner Hall’s infamous ankle-breaker is less funny, more cringe-worthy…:
1. … But not as cringe-worthy as 13 flips on the way down an 800-foot vertical drop:
Do you have an idea for an ADVENTURE Top Ten list? Let us know by posting it in the Comments section below.